Discover the meaning of performance in the Jaguar of your choice, with a simple, regular payment structure and outright ownership of your car at the end of the term.
How it works
Choose your Jaguar, the level of deposit you want to pay and an agreement term between 12 and 60 months. Your deposit is deducted from the price of your car, then you make regular payments based on the remaining balance plus the agreement interest.
Once all payments have been made, you will be the proud owner of your Jaguar.
What happens at the end of my agreement?
After you’ve made all the payments including interest, title of the vehicle will be transferred into your name.
What else do I need to know?
- You want to own your Jaguar outright at the end of your agreement
- You like to budget and know the exact payment amount each month
- Choose any new or used Jaguar up to ten years’ old
- Fixed regular repayments, giving you peace of mind
- You have no protection against depreciation as a result of an unexpected fall in the value of the vehicle
- You do not own the vehicle until you have made all the payments including interest after which the title of the vehicle will be transferred into your name
- Your vehicle is at risk of repossession if you do not maintain contractual repayments You must have fully comprehensive insurance
Terms and conditions:
No maximum mileage restriction, vehicle must be less than 14 years old at the end of the agreement, minimum contract term of 12 months, maximum contract term of 60 months. Business customers: Tax relief may be available for interest and other costs depending on your own particular circumstances. Please seek professional advice. Credit is subject to status and only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Credit is provided by Black Horse Limited trading as Jaguar Financial Services, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.